1. ApplicationThese Terms and Conditions shall apply to the provision of coaching services (“Services”) by Career Revolution Ltd (“Supplier”) to you (“Client”) and to the payment for the service provided. No other terms and conditions shall apply to the provision of Services unless agreed upon in writing between the Supplier and the Client.
2. Fees2.1 The format of the services provided and the fee payable will be as set out in the service description for the product you select on my website or as agreed between you and me in email correspondence.2.2 The fee for the services is non-refundable and is to be paid in full before each session2.2 VAT is applied.
3. Intelectual PropertyIf I provide you with any materials during the services, whether digital or printed, any intellectual property in those materials belongs to me and unless we agree otherwise you can only use those materials for your own personal use and you may not share them with third parties.
4. ContractMy contract with you will start once I send you a written acceptance of your order. At that stage these terms will become binding on you and me. If I cannot provide you with the services I shall let you know and you will be given a refund of any advance payment you have made.
5. Payment5.1 The Client shall pay the Fees before the Service is provided.5.2 Time for payment is of the essence of the contract between the Supplier and the Client.5.3 If the Client fails to make payment within the period in sub-Clause 55.4 If the Client fails to make payment within the period in sub-Clause 5.1, the Supplier shall have the right to suspend the provision of the Services (where the provision of the Services is ongoing) until payment is received in full.5.5 Receipts for payment will be issued by the Supplier only at the Client’s request.5.6 All payments must be made in BRITISH POUNDS unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Supplier and the Client.
6. Liability and Indemnity6.1 The Supplier will not by reason of any representation, implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these Terms and Conditions, be liable for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the Supplier’s employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with its provision of the Services or the performance of any of its other obligations under these Terms and Conditions or this quotation or with the use by the Client of the Services supplied.6.2 The Supplier shall not be liable to the Client or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Supplier’s obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond the Supplier’s reasonable control.6.3 The Client shall indemnify the Supplier against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered by the Supplier arising from any loss or damage to any equipment (including that belonging to third parties) caused by the Client [or its agents or employees].6.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude the Supplier’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability.
7. Force MajeureNeither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
8. Communications8.1 All notices under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).8.2 Notices shall be deemed to have been duly given:(a) when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;(b) when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;(c) on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or(d) on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.8.3 All notices under these Terms and Conditions shall be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
9. No Waiver9.1 No waiver by the Supplier of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Client shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.9.2 No failure or delay on the part of either the Supplier or the Client to exercise any right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver of, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or privilege preclude, any other or further exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
10. SeveranceIn the event that one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which shall remain valid and enforceable).
11. Law and Jurisdiction11.1 These Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.11.2 Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between the Seller and the Buyer relating to these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
As seen in
Our mission is to inspire and empower people to transition into a career that matters to them.
We are bridging the gap between formal education and 21st century professionals & entrepreneurs.
WHAT WE DO
We offer 1-to-1 coaching sessions and run practical workshops for professionals & entrepreneurs.
We build a community of like-minded people who want to have an impact in the world with their career.
Events & Workshops
We like to create different types of intensive workshops tailored to the needs of career changers and entrepreneurs.
Does a career workshop in Yoga pants sounds like fun? What about practicing your elevator pitch after a healthy brunch?
Subscribe to the newsletter if you don't want to miss our next event.
What people are saying
31, NYC, Developer & Story Teller
After having lived & worked in NYC for 7 years I knew I needed a change but I didn't know which option to take. I was stuck. Through coaching I learned to articulate what I wanted and figure out my next steps. What I liked about coaching is that it gave structure to my thoughts and it saved me a lot of "feeling stuck" time. Marlene's approach is very action-oriented and I really liked that.