1. ApplicationThese Terms and Conditions shall apply to the provision of coaching services (“Services”) by Career Revolution Ltd (“Supplier”) to you (“Client”) and to the payment for the service provided. No other terms and conditions shall apply to the provision of Services unless agreed upon in writing between the Supplier and the Client.
2. Fees2.1 The format of the services provided and the fee payable will be as set out in the service description for the product you select on my website or as agreed between you and me in email correspondence.2.2 The fee for the services is non-refundable and is to be paid in full before each session2.2 VAT is applied.
3. Intelectual PropertyIf I provide you with any materials during the services, whether digital or printed, any intellectual property in those materials belongs to me and unless we agree otherwise you can only use those materials for your own personal use and you may not share them with third parties.
4. ContractMy contract with you will start once I send you a written acceptance of your order. At that stage these terms will become binding on you and me. If I cannot provide you with the services I shall let you know and you will be given a refund of any advance payment you have made.
5. Payment5.1 The Client shall pay the Fees before the Service is provided.5.2 Time for payment is of the essence of the contract between the Supplier and the Client.5.3 If the Client fails to make payment within the period in sub-Clause 55.4 If the Client fails to make payment within the period in sub-Clause 5.1, the Supplier shall have the right to suspend the provision of the Services (where the provision of the Services is ongoing) until payment is received in full.5.5 Receipts for payment will be issued by the Supplier only at the Client’s request.5.6 All payments must be made in BRITISH POUNDS unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Supplier and the Client.
6. Liability and Indemnity6.1 The Supplier will not by reason of any representation, implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these Terms and Conditions, be liable for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the Supplier’s employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with its provision of the Services or the performance of any of its other obligations under these Terms and Conditions or this quotation or with the use by the Client of the Services supplied.6.2 The Supplier shall not be liable to the Client or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Supplier’s obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond the Supplier’s reasonable control.6.3 The Client shall indemnify the Supplier against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered by the Supplier arising from any loss or damage to any equipment (including that belonging to third parties) caused by the Client [or its agents or employees].6.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude the Supplier’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability.
7. Force MajeureNeither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
8. Communications8.1 All notices under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).8.2 Notices shall be deemed to have been duly given:(a) when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;(b) when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;(c) on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or(d) on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.8.3 All notices under these Terms and Conditions shall be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
9. No Waiver9.1 No waiver by the Supplier of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Client shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.9.2 No failure or delay on the part of either the Supplier or the Client to exercise any right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver of, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or privilege preclude, any other or further exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
10. SeveranceIn the event that one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which shall remain valid and enforceable).
11. Law and Jurisdiction11.1 These Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.11.2 Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between the Seller and the Buyer relating to these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Coaching at Career Revolution
Coaching empowers professionals to get clarity on their goals and create a plan to take action.
With a series of straight-forward steps, coaching provides practical tools to help you get where you want to be.
Get to know yourself
Clarify what you want
Before considering a career change it is key to understand who you are professionally. You will identify which are your professional values, the activities that make you tick or which is your superpower.
Think outside the box
We tend to do have a narrow view of all the professional options out there. Through powerful exercises you will bring out your creativity, explore new career possibilities and make a decision.
Create your Plan
Build your toolkit
Identify what blocks you and learn how to successfully manage fear and procrastination.
You will create an action plan that will get you where you want to be.
How it works
A Coaching process takes between 6 to 10 sessions meeting every 2 weeks. Each session lasts 60min. Sessions are held in London (Chelsea) or remotely by Skype.
Watch this 1 min video to understand what career coaching is all about!
Is it for me?
Career coaching is aimed at professionals who know they are meant for bigger things in life.
Use the checklist to see if Career Change coaching would be a great fit for you.
What people are saying
29, Real Estate Management
I started doing coaching with Marlene in a moment of my life where I felt very lost. I didn't know what I wanted and I was quite frustrated and demotivated. Now, I feel like I know myself much better and I have gained the confidence I needed to make a decision. If you feel you are having a personal crisis (as I was) I would recommend getting in touch with Marlene as she will help you get unstuck professionally but also in other areas of your life.